Monday, February 25, 2008

One.More.Day.

One more day. One more test.

Tomorrow #2 goes in for a MRI and angiogram of his brain. Then we shall know if there's anything we need to know. Everything else has checked out okie dokie, so we're now down to the big one. Cross those fingers, toes, hooks and needles people. We need all the luck we can get.

In the meantime, MY brain may explode. If there existed a word to describe something magnitudes beyond "stressed" that would be me. I swear I've gained 10 pounds in the last 2 weeks. And I've developed a twitch below my left eye. Put that on top of the sleep deprivation and I probably look like a freakin' maniac.

7 comments:

Stasia said...

Hang in there, honey. You can handle this. Do something good for yourself today. Drink lots of water and try to take 10 minutes to relax. HUGS. Sending you all good wishes...

belle7171 said...

I agree - you only are thrown things that you can handle, no more. Sending lots of good vibes your way. Take care.

mrswade said...

There's something to be said for mania. At least it's useful to keep stupid people away. I agree, take time for yourself. This will all come out in the wash. I'll be thinking of you.

Karla said...

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Yarn or Death said...

Thinking good thoughts for you and yours.

Lara Croft said...

Fingers, toes, hooks and needles all crossed here. And while I'm at it, spoons, forks and pencils. Also my guts which have just tied themselves into a knot in solidarity. Suerte!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Dawn! We're all crossing things like mad here for you, including hooves. Golly!