Lame but true.
Why all the jubilation? The Official L&V pRon Exchange is up and running. I'm stalking my pal and my pal is stalking me and soon packages will be flying. Whee!
And pal of mine, if you're out there, here be the survey-age:
1.What kind of fibers do you prefer? Naturalish ones. Buttery soft wools or cottons.
2. What kind of weight do you prefer (sock, worsted, bulky)? Sock or worsted, though come on now, it’s yarn and I love it all!
3. Do you spin? Lusting to.
4. Do you crochet? Compulsively.
5. Are there any books, patterns, magazines would you like to own that you don't? Am a beginning knitter, and Sally Melville’s respective knit and purl books are my ones and onlys.
6. Are you participating in any themed a-longs like the Project Spectrum? Violet’s Pink Ribbon and the No-End-In-Sight Ripple-Along. Project Spectrum was just too much purchasing temptation for me!
7. Do you have a wishlist on Amazon.com or Half.com? (provide a link)
8. Any Etsy stores that you would love to get something from? Oh baby, I’ve only heard rumors (and you know which ones…), but I’ve thus far kept myself from browsing and busting the budget wide open. I LOVE the idea of supporting individual artistic efforts though. Surprise me.
9. What other crafty things are you involved in (quilting, drawing, painting)? Some beading, scrapbooking (self-confessed Creative Memories snob though…), and then there a ton of wanna-be-but-don’t-have-the-time-and-resources-now-to-bes.
10. What is your favorite sort of scent? Soft and spicy. Earthy.
11. Do you have a sweet tooth and what kind of sweets do you like best? Bring on the chocolate! Mmmmmm, and icecream…mmmmmm…spumoni…which takes me to mmmm….cannoli….mmmmm.
12. What kind of music do you like? I’m fairly eclectic. Some days it’s rock, some days punk, some days world, some days classical…it just has to be good!
13. What do you like to knit? And for whom? I tend to knit/crochet for everyone but myself, though I’d like to start being a bit more selfish! I can crochet just about anything I set my sights on, but to date have only knit a scarf, hat and ¾ of one sock. Loved them all.
14. What sort of things do you like to collect? Rocks and stones…polished, plain, colored or not…love them. Rocks rock.
15. Do you want needles? And what kind do you prefer? I’m a beginning knitter, so have VERY few needles and would LOVE additions of any sort, though to date DPNs and I don’t get along so well…